SuperStarch® is UCAN’s proprietary low-glycemic, complex carbohydrate that is changing the way athletes train. Made by applying UCAN’s patented cooking method to a specific strain of non-GMO corn, SuperStarch is real food that is unlike any other. This revolutionary carbohydrate provides athletes with steady, long-lasting energy without the spikes and crashes associated with sugar and other common carbs. Simply put, SuperStarch helps professional athletes unlock their true potential, and it can do the same for you.
SuperStarch’s ability to deliver a steady amount of energy over time while keeping blood sugar levels stable has made UCAN a foundational pillar of nutrition for athletes of all levels. SuperStarch is setting a new standard in sports nutrition.
- No Sugar, No Stimulants - Reach peak performance with an epic blend of clean, natural ingredients. By stabilizing blood sugar levels, UCAN helps you control cravings and burn fat efficiently, improving overall body composition and wellness.
- Digests Easily - Gentle on the stomach, UCAN has a slow time-released absorption profile that provides steady energy to the muscles and brain without the bloating and bellyaches. Meet your personal physical performance goals and avoid GI distress.
- Clinically Proven - Train like the pros with sports nutrition that’s backed by science. Trusted by top professional and college athletes, as well as expert trainers and nutritionists, UCAN has been proven in independent clinical trials to improve your body’s metabolic response to exercise.
- Gluten Free | non-GMO | Vegan-friendly | Keto-friendly
- Tropical Orange | Cran-raspberry | Lemon | Cocoa Delite | Plain (unflavored)
When & how to use SuperStarch:
- To fuel workouts optimally, mix one serving of UCAN Energy Powder in 8-12 ounces of water and drink 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency.
- 1 scoop = 1-2 hours of sustained energy
- During longer workouts, drink a serving every 60 to 90 minutes, or preload with two or more servings.