Garmin HRM-Run™ heart rate monitor provides our most advanced running metrics to high-end Forerunner® running watches. The small, lightweight module fits entirely within the width of the seamlessly comfortable, non-slip strap while providing advanced heart rate features such as VO2 max, lactate threshold, recovery time estimates, stress score, performance condition and predicted race times. It also provides several running dynamics metrics, including cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, vertical ratio, stride length, left/right ground contact time balance and more. This sophisticated, real-time data can help athletes take their performance up to the next level.
- Wirelessly transmits accurate heart rate to your compatible device
- Calculates 6 advanced running dynamics metrics: stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Supports advanced physiological measurements: stress score, performance condition, lactate threshold, recovery time, VO2 max and predicted race times
- Easily adjustable chest strap with soft, rounded edges provides optimal comfort for runners
- Long-lasting, user-replaceable battery