Our Charlotte’s Web™ CBD Gummies are formulated with our full-spectrum hemp extract and contain 10 mg of CBD and 3 mg of melatonin in every serving to help you float off to dreamland.*
What does full-spectrum hemp extract mean? It means that our extract features naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, plus terpenes, flavonoids in every sweet bite, plus nature's favorite sleep aid, melatonin.
Our premium plant-powered hemp extract gummies help maintain:
- Regular sleep cycles*
- A better and more sound sleep*
Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
Charlotte's Web™ CBD oil products include full-spectrum hemp extracts from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
- CBD + Melatonin
- CBD – 10mg/serving (from full-spectrum hemp extract)
- Melatonin – 3mg/serving
- USA Grown Hemp
- Available in 2 sizes: 30 count and 60 count containers
- Formulated with natural ingredients to help you get the rest you need when you need it*
- Melatonin promotes natural sleep patterns and is a commonly used nighttime sleep aid*
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Keep away from children
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take 30 minutes before bed for a better night’s sleep
- Melatonin may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this supplement
- Helps maintain more regular sleep cycles*
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications
- Not intended for use by children
Charlotte’s Web extracts contains the wonderful benefits of CBD plus other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, and more in every serving. Much like the consumption of poppy seeds may lead to a positive drug test for opioids, the consumption of certain hemp products may lead to a positive drug test for tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is inherently present in trace amounts in hemp plants unless it is marked as THC Free. The legal limit of THC in hemp is no more than 0.3%.