Turmeric has been used throughout history to support healthy joints.* Ginger is another powerful natural product known for its ability to help support healthy recovery from exercise induced inflammation.*
Our unique, proprietary Charlotte’s Web™ hemp genetics feature hemp extract and naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and more in every serving. We’ve paired our premium hemp extract with ginger and turmeric in gummy form to help you move easier and feel good.*
- Supports healthy joints*
- Helps to maintain joint mobility*
- Helps support healthy recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
Charlotte's Web™ CBD oil products include full-spectrum hemp extracts from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
- CBD + Ginger + Turmeric
- CBD – 10mg/serving (from full-spectrum hemp extract)
- Ginger – 25-50mg/serving
- Turmeric – 50mg curcuminoids/serving
- USA Grown Hemp
- Available in 3 sizes: 30 count, 60 count, and 90 count containers
- This unique botanical blend has been crafted with natural ingredients to help support joint health.*
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Keep away from children.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Adults: Take 2 gummies daily, Great before or after exercise.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Not intended for use by children.
Charlotte’s Web extracts contains the wonderful benefits of CBD plus other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, and more in every serving. Much like the consumption of poppy seeds may lead to a positive drug test for opioids, the consumption of certain hemp products may lead to a positive drug test for tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is inherently present in trace amounts in hemp plants unless it is marked as THC Free. The legal limit of THC in hemp is no more than 0.3%.