Helps enhance your exercise, recovery and immune system
AM formula for daytime energy, PM formula for nighttime recovery
Pharmaceutical-grade for superior potency and absorption
90 AM capsules & 90 PM capsules per box
Autoship is a free program which automatically reorders your favorite products each month.
How Autoship works:
Select an eligible item and Add to Autoship
Setup shipping and billing information
Update quantities and confirm delivery schedule
That's it. We'll automatically place your orders and deliver them on your next scheduled Autoship order day.
Get discounts on our everyday price
Pay for each order only when the item is shipped.
Easily update products, skip a delivery, or get an extra delivery when you need it
No commitments, obligations, or fees
NEW UPGRADED FORMULA! We made some upgrades to our Performance Multivitamin. The AM formula will have 100mg of TeaCrine® to boost mental and physical energy without jitters, irritability or habituation, support positive mood, increase motivation to exercise and improve perceived focus and concentration.* Also, we have increased biotin to 2000mcg, updated choline to bitartrate form and removed green tea and curcumin phytosomes. In the PM formula, we have increased magnesium bisglycinate to 125mg, biotin to 2000mcg, and changed choline to bitartrate form.
Life Time has created the ultimate multivitamin. If you want to work out harder, recover faster and stay healthier, our AM/PM Performance Multivitamin is the supplement for you. Formulated by Life Time’s fitness and nutritional experts, this is not your average drugstore multivitamin. It provides all the benefits of our AM/PM Women’s or Men’s Multivitamin, plus these exclusive ingredients:
- Curcumin phytosome to enhance your natural inflammation response
- Green tea phytosome to optimize fat burning
- Relora® to help manage stress and aid restful sleep
To better deliver the nutrients your body needs, we formulated them with higher-quality ingredients such as:
- Mineral bisglycinates for superior absorption
- Natural, active form of vitamin B12
- Natural folate instead of folic acid
Try them for one month, and you’ll see why our vegetarian, gluten-free AM/PM Performance Multivitamin is in a league of its own.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you’re in excellent health and happen to be part of that tiny 3 percent of the American population that is regularly eating all the recommended servings of fruits and vegetables, good for you! But the chances of that are slim. Realistically, virtually no one can be absolutely certain of getting all the nutrients they need from diet alone unless they put a heck of a lot of care, determination and energy into it, so when selecting a multi-vitamin, keep the below in mind:
- A multivitamin is supposed to fill in some blanks in your diet, not write the whole nutritional story.
- Forget “one-a-day” solutions. The nutrients you need won’t fit in a single pill. Plus, some vitamins are most needed and best utilized during the day, while others are best absorbed at night, so breaking up your dosage is a good idea anyway.
- You can easily pay too much for a low-quality vitamin, but you almost certainly won’t get a great vitamin super cheap.
- It’s possible to overdose on vitamin A from retinol; if you are taking lots of antioxidants, choose supplements made from carotenoids instead.
- Look for balanced Bs – at least 100 percent of DVs for B1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (niacin), B-5 (pantothenic acid), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-7 (biotin), B-12 (cobalamin), and folic acid (folate or folacin). Note: Biotin is the most expensive B vitamin and an important biocatalyst for other Bs, but cost-cutting manufacturers often skimp on it.
- For minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, a combo of chelated and non-chelated minerals is best (steadier release). The presence of trace elements like chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, boron, selenium and manganese is a good sign.
- Avoid products with added sweeteners, colors, shellacs or wax coatings. They are unnecessary and bad for you.
Remember that it’s what you do regularly and long term that counts. Taking a multivitamin now and then, on and off, probably won’t have much impact on your health. Take them daily and plan to stay the course.