Train Smart, Get Fit.
The nucleus of our health and fitness is the heart. Being able to accurately monitor, measure, record and transmit heart rate data over an extended period of time is essential to maximizing one’s workout - whether it be running, cycling, swimming or working out in the gym. This is the very essence of the Rhythm24™. This next-generation, armband heart rate health and fitness device is highly accurate, packed with outstanding features and very comfortable to wear, so you can ditch those chest strap devices and now workout longer, in more places and in maximum comfort.
Rhythm24™ optically measures blood flow and body movement to ensure the most accurate data possible. With its dual-mode radio you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays (Garmin® watches, cycling computers, fitness equipment and more) and to your favorite Bluetooth® Smart enabled watch or smartphone app.
- NO CHEST STRAP REQUIRED: Breathable, soft, stretchable armband design means great comfort and ease of use. Comes with an adjustable band.
- 24 HOUR BATTERY LIFE: Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours.
- SWEATPROOF & WATERPROOF: IP68 sweat and waterproof construction means the same great accurate performance in both dry and wet conditions. Rhythm 24™ can even be submerged up to 10 feet.
- WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY DEVICE: Great for use with smartphones, tablets, smart and sport watches, exercise equipment and many other devices that support Bluetooth® Smart or ANT+ heart rate data.
- UP TO 100 FT. RANGE: Allows you to wirelessly workout up to 100 feet from your mobile device or exercise equipment.
- ON-BOARD RECORDING: Allows you to leave your mobile device behind, record workouts and upload data to your device later.
- GREEN+YELLOW OPTICAL SENSORS: Provides superior measurement with all skin tones. Outperforms monitors and watches that employ only green sensors.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Change HR zones and modes in the RhythmSync™ app
- Heart-Rate Only
- Running (Cadence, Distance)
- Cycling (Cadence)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Duathlon - Cycling & Running
- Triathlon - Swimming, Cycling, Running