Serious athletes gain a competitive advantage with the rapid recovery benefits of the NormaTec PULSE Leg and Hip Recovery System. Keep your hips loose and flexible, and your legs fresh with this essential NormaTec PULSE recovery package. The leg attachments are designed to massage from the upper thigh to the foot, while the hip attachment covers your quads, hamstrings, IT band, glutes, and lower back.
- NormaTec PULSE control unit, hosing, power supply, two leg attachments, hip attachment, and microfiber bag
- Two year warranty on all system components
- World voltage capable external 12V power supply
- Rugged construction of all components makes for easy travel
- Low maintenance – simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Attachments are made with durable, lightweight, high-quality nylon
- Control Unit is light (weighs just 3.6 lbs) and fits in your hand (9"H x 5"W x 4"D)
- Rechargeable battery for up to 2 hours of use
Expert Answers: What Should I Do on My Recovery Days?
Everyone’s ideal recovery (or rest) day will differ, depending on factors such as training goals, fitness level, and workout intensity, frequency, specificity, and duration. As a starting point, experts agree on the following guidelines: keep moving, embrace self-care, try something new, and make time. Click here
to help determine your personal recovery regimen.
The Recovery Zone
Smart athletes know when to back off their hardcore training to rest and recover. Do you? The fitness gains you’re working so hard for can’t happen without some strategic breaks. Click here
to learn more about the Recovery Zone.
Be Your Own Massage Therapist
to learn how to become your own bodyworker with these expert tips on trigger-point therapy and self-myofascial release. Stiff shoulders. Niggling neck and back pain. Sore feet. From head to toe, our bodies are bastions of tension and tightness that accumulate from activities as mundane as sitting and as strenuous as exercising. Massage is a reliable tool for easing this musculoskeletal tension, but not everyone has regular access to the practice.