Hormone Health - Select
- Select a State to get started
- In-depth view into thyroid function and sex hormone balance
- Includes a personalized coaching call with a dietitian
- Ideally used to track progress of this specific area of metabolism 3-4 months after an Ultimate All-in-One Lab Panel, but can also be used as a starting point
- Within three business days of purchase, a phlebotomist will reach out to your phone number on file with your membership, which can be updated before purchase here
- If you have any questions, reach out WeightLoss@lt.life to reach a nutrition coach
- Purchase is for the member logged into this account only and is non-transferrable
Knowledge makes the difference: You’re designed to be healthy.
Yet, sometimes you can’t understand why you feel the way you feel or why you aren’t getting the results you’re after.
Our team of Nutrition and Fitness Professionals help you review your results, ask questions about you and your lifestyle, make connections, and help you determine a plan based on your body’s unique story.
Lab Testing: The Inside Story. Results through science.
At Life Time, we believe you deserve to be at your best. With objective information about how your body functions, you can tailor your nutrition and exercise approach to more effectively support energy, athletic performance, sleep, strength, longevity, and a healthy body composition.
Why test hormones?
It’s not just about libido anymore; hormones can influence mood, sleep, strength, and even where your body stores fat. Assessing both thyroid and sex hormones together can provide a broader picture of how your body works and can give insight into your unique physiology.
A symptom questionnaire can also provide you insights of next steps.
May be associated with:
- Changes in libido
- Mood imbalances
- Foggy thinking
- Decreased energy, endurance or strength
- PMS or menstrual discomfort/irregularity in women
- Acne or dry skin
- Thinning hair or missing outer third of eyebrows
What happens when the results are back?
Once your assessment is complete, you’re armed with the education to customize your approach for your unique metabolism. You’re invited to engage in a complimentary call with a registered dietitian to put the metabolism jargon into plain talk and review a plan for the next several months of nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle tweaks to help you customize your approach based on your individual goals.*
Your results are the catalyst for your conversation. Together, you put these results into action with a nutrition, supplement and exercise plan.
Test. Implement changes. Set new goals. Repeat.
Check out answers to the most frequently asked questions for additional information.
- Free T4
- Free T3
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPO)
- Thyroglobulin Antibodies
- T3 Reverse
- T3 Uptake
- DHEA Sulfate
- Estrogens: Estradiol & Estrone
- Testosterone- Free & Total
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Production: FSH & LH
If you have any questions, please reach out to WeightLoss@lt.life - we are honored and happy to help!
*The complimentary review is dependent on the testing participant signing the Release of Information form prior to the screening. Failure or refusal to sign the Release of Information form precludes Life Time from providing additional information or materials related to the lab results.
Life Time Assessments & Lab Testing are for consumer educational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment and are not intended to be a replacement or substitution for the medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment from a licensed medical practitioner. Life Time recommends that you share you test results with your health care provider.