Active Metabolic Assessment
- Specials: Add this with ANY Garmin fitness tracker to your shopping cart and get $30 off. OR add this with the Virtual Metabolic Conditioning and get $30 off. $30 max savings allowed.
- Scientifically accurate method of determining most efficient heart rate zones
- Exercise smarter, not harder
- Find out how your body burns carbohydrates and fats
- Measure key cardiovascular training markers, including anaerobic threshold, aerobic base and peak VO2
- The Why
What is an ActiveMetabolicAssessment?
- It’s a cardiovascular-based fitness assessment (performed on a treadmill, bike, elliptical, stair climber, or rower) that measures how well your body uses a mixture of carbohydrates and fats to fuel a variety of exercise intensities.
- The testing protocol is scaled to any fitness level and is comprised of an 8-12min warm-up, 5 minute rest, and a 10-20minute fitness assessment.
Who is this assessment for?
Whether your goal is to lose 50 pounds, kick some butt in that group cycle class, or shave a few precious seconds off your event time, the AMA is for you. Eliminating the guess work from your workouts will jump start your results by optimizing your warmup, dialing in your training intensity, and making sure every moment spent exercising is driving you to your goals.
Why is it important to you?
The AMA will precisely determine the following:
- Your precise 5 heart rate training zones that should be used during your workouts.
- Exactly how you should warm up to minimize injury and maximize workout effectiveness
- How your body uses fats and carbohydrates to create energy during exercise and how to change your workouts to use energy more efficiently and reach your goals – allowing you to burn more fat and less time during your workouts.
- Your cardiovascular fitness potential and how much of that potential you are using
*You will receive an email shortly after you receive your confirmation email explaining the next steps to take.